• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Userbar for a Challenge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
Years
  • Pokemon G/S/C Gym Leader Challenge Userbar

I recently took up the Pokemon G/S/C Gym Leader Challenge, and I wanted to create a Userbar for it. This is my first Userbar, and I think it came out pretty well. I used a tutorial that I found on here, so I hope that I did well...

Pokemon-GSC-Gym-Leader-Challenge-Us.png

I took up the challenge using Blue, and Charizard is one of the Pokemon I'm using. I was debating on creating a .gif image of the three Kanto Starter Pokemon switching, from Charizard, to Blastoise, to Venasaur, then back again, but I decided against it. I might be making a few more Userbars, now that I've got a few decent programs, other than Photoshop.

P.S: This isn't a gallery, and I don't really have any plans to make it a gallery, but the site wouldn't let me post it without a prefix. I might make more Userbars for this challenge, for others to use, but I'm not too sure on that.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=211967

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Sorry but, to make threads, you need at least four examples D:

I have to close this, sadly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back