• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Using the Lavender Town Ghost script gave me an error after updating to v21.1

Years
  • I know it happens when updating to a new version and the guy who made the script is no longer on Relic Castle as it was the script that I originally used for my game.
    Zerokid is the original one to made it but again I am novice in Ruby coding so the thing happens when I used this FRLG UI
    but testing it when jumping to Pokemon Tower ID[155,156,157] it gives this error I could completely just change the event to make the player not allow to enter the Tower to
    make it like it was never there but yet again that will break the aspect of gameplay.
    If I can fix it or compatible with the FRLG UI from Relic Castly I will appreciate it allot!

Spoiler:

Back