• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Utah Mom Disapperance, is the Husband to blame?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    https://www.ktvb.com/news/regional/Family-of-missing-Utah-mom-speaks-out-on-husband-79568032.html

This report has been bothering me so much. I really hate when a wife disappears and then the husband isn't cooperating. >< Of course he has something do with it!! HE KILLED HER! He claimed that she disappeared as soon he went on his trip with the kids. This is messed up. These days wives are getting killed by their husbands because of money!! I bet she had life insurance that is close to a million dollars. And he filled of bankruptcy a long time ago. I bet he killed her just because he just wants the money! I SWEAR IT MAKES ME SICK AND ANGRY THAT THEY ARE LIKE THAT! I hope he is brought to justice! I hope he will tell the truth! But I doubt it. It is insane. I hope karma will come to him and it will mess his mind up. And he will kill himself because of the guilt. It just makes me sick. And I feel so sorry for the family of the wife. They had to deal knowing that their daughter is missing and the husband isn't saying anything!! GRR!

Tell me your thoughts. Is he to blame for her disappearance?

Back