• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Uxie101's sprite gallery

Years
Hello there, PokéCommunity!
this is my very first thread,(and gallery).I would like to share my art here.
like these:
Spoiler:

My fakemon:
Spoiler:

My Pokemon edits:
Spoiler:

Fusion
Spoiler:

And the rest of my stuff:
Spoiler:

My pixel art
Spoiler:

Oh no BARNEY
Spoiler:

some sprites from requests
Spoiler:

EDIT: Do you need Kalos pokemon,, here you go
NvTuodR.png
wkmiQyw.png
LzlJQjJ.png
You can use my art,Give credit if used and link back,ok.You can also post YOUR sprites here.
Edit2:Ok oshawott you ruined my short NOW SYLVEON!
ezimba12711683136400.png

Last edited:

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
Is good to see spriter nvr end •﹏•
well i love ur sprite, especially the uxie 1, my heart had fallen in love with 1, well and that barney appeared, oh noooo i would not catch that stinky DINOSAUR!

Years
Is good to see spriter nvr end •﹏•
well i love ur sprite, especially the uxie 1, my heart had fallen in love with 1, well and that barney appeared, oh noooo i would not catch that stinky DINOSAUR!
Thanks,i worked hard on it:).

EDIT:
Still working on sprites ,Do you need Kalos pokemon, here you go
NvTuodR.png
wkmiQyw.png
LzlJQjJ.png

Last edited:

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I actually like a lot of these! You need to teach me how to make Fakemon sometime! There's a Fakemon contest going on and I need tips to win! You should enter as well (:. Also, you should look into some animations and stuff. Your frozen one would be cool waving and the barney would be cool dancing! It'd add more pizzazz to your work (:.

Great stuff! Glad to see some new faces in the A & D Section.

Years
I actually like a lot of these! You need to teach me how to make Fakemon sometime! There's a Fakemon contest going on and I need tips to win! You should enter as well (:. Also, you should look into some animations and stuff. Your frozen one would be cool waving and the barney would be cool dancing! It'd add more pizzazz to your work (:.

Great stuff! Glad to see some new faces in the A & D Section.
Send me the link please.:)

Back