• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

V Jump Pyukumuku Sidequest gameplay

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    It seems to be a daily quest to clear em from the beach for tourists.

Also the lumps of sand moving seems to be Sandyghast or Palossand hiding in em.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Ever since I read the description for Pyukumuku I had hoped there would be an in-game feature along those lines. I'm glad my wish came to fruition because it makes the wild Pokémon lore seem more meaningful rather than just filler text on a website. It's a shame there isn't a unique animation for throwing the Pyukumuku--that cut to black really stands out--but overall I'm glad this feature is included. I wonder if other Pokémon's lores will prove to actually be utilized in-game; it would definitely add to the immersion of the game.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    These really are the Orange Island games we have been asking for.

Quasimoto

Lord Quas
    Years
    I should probably actually watch the whole video, haha. I only watched part of it, whoops.

It prooobably is the final gameplay footage and we'll get an amount similar to that. I was mistaken in thinking that 20000 wasnt enough; that's actually a preeettty decent amount. o_o

IT'S 20,000!!! FIVE ZEROES! TWENTY THOUSAND POKEDOLLARS FOR DOING NOTHING AT ALL. I don't remember doing a side quest wit that much of a reward

Back