• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[v16/v17/v18] Cable Club (Online Trades/Battles) [Abandonware]

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I am not savy when it comes to this type of stuff. I will literally pay someone to dm me how to do this step by step. Using this script would make my year.

I'd recommend you try Vendily's thread, because she was maintaining this code earlier in the year. I'm not sure if she takes commissions, but it could be worth a shot.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    So, the details about Mega-Evolution should be found at @megaEvolution, but I dont know where I need to include it in the script. I tried a few things, but they resulted in even more errors and server crashes.^^'

Could you make a very detailed tutorial for those without programming knowledge? How to get this system to work online?

Back