• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] v18.1 - How I can change colors of Lvl and HP in battle UI?

Years
  • Hello everyone.

I recently update my game to version 18.1 and I'm changing some things like colors or fonts to match my style. I didn't have any problem with essentials 17.2 but here I'm totally lost.

I've already changed NAME_BASE_COLOR and NAME_SHADOW_COLOR at the beginning of PokeBattle_SceneElements script, but the colors of HP and Level numbers doesn't change and I don't know what I'm not doing or doing wrong.

I assume that this is where I have to look but I don't know what I have to change to modify those colors. Maybe this lines are not what I'm looking for. I don't know.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

If someone can help me, I would be very grateful. Thanks!

Years
  • you should edit overlay_hp in the graphics/pictures/battle folder to match the colors you want.

This is my second option, edit the image. Thanks for your advice but what I'm looking for is changing the color of the text.

I'll try a few things and, if I don't fin the answer or anyone responds, I'll do that.

Years
  • I'm retarded!

I noticed where was the problem, apart than in myself 😑

I was so focused in changing colors using code that I didn't noticed the icon_numbers image. THAT was the problem.

Well... Fixed.

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
    Years
  • okay i thought you wanted to change color of hp bar. anyways, sometimes you should use your brain first and then coding.

Back