• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vacations!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
  • When I first went to Disney World we did Disney, Universal, and Sea World... but then again I was only 3 at the time so I couldn't do much anyway. The last time I went I was 10... and my mom bought the guide books and everything too. But I don't recall us having set plans to follow the entire time. It's easier to have an idea of what you're going to do but not actually schedule it out. Especially if you plan to do water parks... when we went to Blizzard Beach we just happened to go on the day that had a thunderstorm... so they closed the park down...

I don't know how we plan on doing things this year though. My mom wanted to do Disney and Universal again this year but I refused to do both in 10 days. It's just too much... 10 days isn't even enough for just Disney...

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
  • 1) Are you taking any vacations this summer (and/or have you taken any)? If yes, where to? Yes, this is the 3rd time I am going to Wisconsin again. X_X...
    2) If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be? Orlando, Florida and Japan
    3) When do you prefer to go on trips? Anytime, because I can always use my laptop to go on PC. ^_^

Back