• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valen's Poke's Shop With EV training

Is My Shop Good?

• Yea its Good

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Nah its not

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Could Be Better

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Excellent

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters

vago310xx

>event collecter<
    Years
    • VA
    • Seen Oct 18, 2015
    interested in your EV Gyrados...i have an EV shiny 10ANNIV Suicune...check out the link in my sig for a list of shiny/events/ev.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    NZ Jirachi-Lonely Nature UT..I need that jirachi!I can give you one shiny chikorita level 1

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    hello, can you check my thread for your shiny EVd gallade please?
    World 08 lucario adamant nature interested in that i guess il just need the gallade cloned too.

Is your Arceus legit? fiiiillllllllll
    yes all of my pokemon are legit as far as i know.

never seem to be on sme time as you :/

Maybe we should set up a date to meet :P ?
    sorry ive had school since it just started so havent had much time to get on but i can be on from 3:00pm to 9:00 pm central time

NZ Jirachi-Lonely Nature UT..I need that jirachi!I can give you one shiny chikorita level 1
    sorry need something better than just a shiny for a event

Last edited:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    What nature is it? I have a Modest Arceus. If it's of a different nature, would you consider trading it. I'm also a cloner so I can send your original Arceus back to you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    What nature is it? I have a Modest Arceus. If it's of a different nature, would you consider trading it. I'm also a cloner so I can send your original Arceus back to you.
    i got quirky and timid
    filler~~~~

masterlink

bring it on!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    can you teach it that then i will trade my shiny gyarados and my eved gallade for it gallade is attack and speacial attack trained it has close combat psychic earthquake and arial ace

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    can you teach it that then i will trade my shiny gyarados and my eved gallade for it gallade is attack and speacial attack trained it has close combat psychic earthquake and arial ace
    sorry i cant teach it that
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

masterlink

bring it on!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    i dont care because my last one was lost in my other game and i never found him aggain

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
    TCGWC Pikachu-Hardy Nature UT

Sorry nvm, I already got one.

Last edited:
    Back