• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valrog's Poke Center.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Alright.

***************************FILLER****

******************************BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPP********

Last edited:
    Years
    • wi
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    Hey there we were going to trade yesterday for your shiny dusknoir, Would you like to Re CMT for it? :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Hey there we were going to trade yesterday for your shiny dusknoir, Would you like to Re CMT for it? :)

Jirachi
    Item: Liechi Berry
    "OT:SMR2010, Event"

Pikachu
    Item: Light Ball
    "Satoshi's (Ash's)

I like two pokes from you.. pick one more in my shop. :)

Years
    • wi
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    Jirachi
    Item: Liechi Berry
    "OT:SMR2010, Event"

Pikachu
    Item: Light Ball
    "Satoshi's (Ash's)

I like two pokes from you.. pick one more in my shop. :)

Sorry you got a big list it took me a bit, I'll take this one
    Tyranitar <lonely
    325/396/218/226/236/218
    stoneedge/fireblast/earthquake/drakpulse

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Sorry you got a big list it took me a bit, I'll take this one
    Tyranitar <lonely
    325/396/218/226/236/218
    stoneedge/fireblast/earthquake/drakpulse

LOL.. not that big.. but yeah. my tyranitar and shiny dusknoir?

for ur pikachu[satoshi],smc[whatever # it was] jirachi? LOL.. i dont keep track :3.. mind doing the trade tomorow? im kinda sleepy :3.

Years
    • wi
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014

for ur pikachu[satoshi],smc[whatever # it was] jirachi? LOL.. i dont keep track :3.. mind doing the trade tomorow? im kinda sleepy :3.

Ops sorry yeah thats fine i'll see you then :)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    Can you please CMT for the WCS Lucario, World 08 Lucario, Palcity Lucario and the shiny Gamestop Deoxys

Years
    Hi, I'm interested in these shinies...

Sharpedo
    Shuckle
    Cresselia
    Mismagius
    Froslass!

Check my thread, in my signature, for any offers. PLEASE PM/VM me or respond in my thread so I know you're interested. There are so many threads and I'll never remember where I post.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Goodmorning to all.

*FIIILLLEERR*******************

Hey
    Can you please CMT for the WCS Lucario, World 08 Lucario, Palcity Lucario and the shiny Gamestop Deoxys

Wish Absol
    Level 5
    Hasty nature

Wish Ralts
    Level 5
    Lonely nature

Goon Scizor
    Level 50
    Adament nature

buuummmmppppp. New and improved shop guys. now with pics to make it easy for you guys : )

Last edited:

sirindair

Not Here
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2011
    Offering:
    UT: Zapdos, Latios, Latias, Giratina, Uxie, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Groudon, Suicune, Entei, Raikou
    Eigakan Celebi, TRU Arceus, Pikachu colored Pichu, SMR2010 Jirachi, Ash's Pikachu, Crown dogs, Oak's Letter Shaymin, Aura Mew, VCG Milotic
    Rotom, shiny Jumpluff, shiny Murkow w/ Pokerus, shiny Eevee, shiny Tentacruel

Interested in: shiny Flareon, EVd Cressalia, Mystry Mew, shiny Vaporeon, shiny wishmaker Jirachi

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Offering:
    UT: Zapdos, Latios, Latias, Giratina, Uxie, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Groudon, Suicune, Entei, Raikou
    Eigakan Celebi, TRU Arceus, Pikachu colored Pichu, SMR2010 Jirachi, Ash's Pikachu, Crown dogs, Oak's Letter Shaymin, Aura Mew, VCG Milotic
    Rotom, shiny Jumpluff, shiny Murkow w/ Pokerus, shiny Eevee, shiny Tentacruel

Interested in: shiny Flareon, EVd Cressalia, Mystry Mew, shiny Vaporeon, shiny wishmaker Jirachi

SMR2010 Jirachi, Ash's Pikachu,

Years
    • wi
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014

Hey there are you ready for our trade :3

Back