• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vampire Knight Club

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    The first season! I read a bit of a chapter a while back in ShoJo and liked it. Now if I can only find some renders.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah, nice! The first season is pretty good. I really enjoyed that season, I still need to watch the rest of season 2. I only watched the first episode of the second season. I need to start reading the manga. I skipped around the manga, which I shouldn't do. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, that is pretty quick. Well the chapter have been coming out each and every week as well. But I couldn't help myself. I did skip around.

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    I'm barely in episode 9. I would have to say my favorite character is Yuuki....so far. She is just hilarious!

I have to start the manga. Can you show me the link where I can go and read it?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Huh? I am talking about the chapters. 1 chapter a month.
    Oh I am sorry. ^^; I should have known that. What was I thinking there will be volumes, lol. Of course they won't be out in a month. Well yeah I did skip around the chapters...I shouldn't done that, but I couldn't help it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    So does anyone like the second season more than the first season? I can't say because I haven't seen all of the second season.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah it seems the first season was pretty great. I really enjoyed it. I really need to watch the second season though. I will get around to it. I hope...XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah you are right. I will get around to it sometime. I would say though, I will like the first season the best. But that might change.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh man those were great! I totally loved those too. I like when Yuuki found Zero in chains and try to free him.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Really? Hmm, I wonder if it I got it confused with something else. I know he was tied up someway. I just don't remember.

Back