• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Variance - A HeartGold Nuzlocke

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2013
So, inspired by some excellent nuzlockes I have found around the web, such as Tyton's Emerald Nuzlocke, Pi and Pea, and Wasserbienchen's In Black and White, I have decided to make my own.

I can't think of any way to describe this better than to just give you the link, so here it is.

I have rather big plans for it, but at the moment, I just hope you find it interesting and are intrigued to read on.

Enjoy, and feel free to comment anything about it, including any honest criticisms you may have!

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2013
I've uploaded the second page, you can access it in the same link as in the first post. I hope anyone who's reading this is enjoying it.

Back