• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VBA Link Battles?

Rux

Apathetic.
    Years
    VBA 1.8 "Supposedly" supports linking to other VBA 1.8's. I haven't gotten to try it myself, and was wondering if anyone knows if this works and how to do it. If it does, does anyone want to test it out with me?
    EDIT: I'm using a Pokemon Leaf Green ROM.

michaelh

Script Ninja-in-training
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    As far as I know VBALink uses a client-server model (one person is connected to by everyone else). It's supposed to work over a local network but, however, I'm unsure about the internet. I suppose it could work, but don't go betting on it.

xsh4d0wx

lul
    Years
    Rux i have successfully traded pokemon using VBAlink but i am capped so it was really laggy and took me about three trys to get into the trade room, it worked but i wouldnt try it with battling someone else unless you have a really really fast internet connection

Back