• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VealChops Fast Deals

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    Haha okay. I also have a Golgo Octillery, since you said you weren't positive if yours was legit.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Hi Neptune - My Golgo is probably legit, but currently ranch pokemon cannot be checked with the legal.exe program I use.

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    Ok and I just want to let you know...That PCNYd Altaria is hacked..I have the same one.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Please provide me details on the Altaria - if it is indeed a hack (it passes legal.exe), I will flag it on my list. Thanks.

shot571

hi i am interested in ur evd snorlax. are blissey and snorlax ur only evd pokemon

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Yes - those are my only two. I think the Blissey is not legit though (hence the *).

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Neptune - mine has completely different information - yours is definitely a hack.

shot571

ok so can u please CMT for any pokemon u will like. tell me the pokemon and nature u wuld like

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Shot - which of these do you have?

JEREMY
    Pokemon Center NY
    Pokebox
    Ticket Events
    E-Reader
    Hadou
    Pokepark
    Pokepark Eggs
    Pokemon ranch (eng/jap)

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Ello again! Okay I will take the Snorut, Baltoy, Feebas, Gligar, Giratana, and Gordon.

For my haft of the trade how about (all shinies of course) Clefairy, Magmar, Smeargle, Yanma, Regice, and Regirock. Does that sound good to you?

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Loli - I have Cleafairy, but the other 5 are fine if they are UT. Let me know.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Hmmm well how about a Modest female Eevee instead of the Clefairy?
    Anyway they are all untouched except for the Regice, it is at level 100. If you want to switch Regice then how about an untouched Darkai?

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Okay so it will be Azurill, Magmar, Smeargle, Yanma, Darkai, and Regirock for your Snorut, Baltoy, Feebas, Gligar, Giratana, and Gordon. Please message me when you are ready to trade okay?

Back