• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VealChops Fast Deals

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Thanks ee1vv2a.

Harumi - I do. Let me finish up a 4 for 4 trade and I will meet u in wifi in about 5 minutes.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    HEy i have a shinny female Charmander with egg moves rest and belly drum but i would like a shinny male Charmander Ut would u like to swap

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Bulbasaur - pm me later. i will do that trade if the poli is ut.

Javier - I have no clue without putting them all through a checker. What are you offering if I have one (if it is worth it, I will go through my many jirachis and check)?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2009
    well i can offer any legendarues
    and a shiny rakiou level 100 a shiny groundon level 100 a shiny swampet level 45 i think and a shiny altria trained level 39 i also have a shiny latias

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
    Hi again Vealchop :3

I could rng you the shiny Sandshrew, Paras and F Nidoran, once I do could I trade them for 6 regular pokemon + items? I'm just trying to complete my pokedex.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2009
    ill give u a acreas (japense) modset form pokemon movie 09 or do u still want the wooper

Back