• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vegetto or Gogeta?

Vegetto or Gogeta

• Gogeta

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Vegetto

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

O

Your Mom
    Years
    not sure if this goes here but, who do you think is better? Vegetto (potara earrings fuse), or Gogeta? (fusion dance)

In Manga i like Vegetto more but in Anime I like GOgeta more (purely because of the fact he goes SSJ4)

Seeing as I'm a manga freak, its Vegetto for me

O

Your Mom
    Years
    I'd actually like to see Gokuhan? *Goku+Gohan* That was supposed to be the fuse cuz if they fused goten and chichi won't have a problem, but for the sake of earth, Goku and Vegeta went Vegetto. =/

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I would also sat Gogeta, because of the power, and its 2 of the same power levels, and not just any random power level with the earrings.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I like them both. But I like Gogeta better cause he was cooler in the DBZ movie! All the moves he did was super cool! Vegetto was funny when he was turned intio chocolate. But like I said, Gogeta was more tougher and cooler and was way cooler in his fight in the movie than Vegetto in the Buu saga.

Years
    I vote Vegeto. Even though whoever does that stay like that forever. and Gogeta only lasts thirty minutes.

-Zapdos-

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Who cares? Gogeta has a cooler outfit, and he is the strogest character EVER in the show! SSJ4 Gogeta in GT who fights that ultamte dragon.

Sarck45

Linkin Park Rulez
    Years
    Vegetto (It's Vegito... well thats how it is in goku legacy 3...)
    ii choose vegetto cus:
    1. this is the character i most like..
    and 2. he is cooler than gogeta =\

O

Your Mom
    Years
    well Gogeta is better in the anime... Goku and Vegeta go ssj4 and fuse... AND THEN its like Red haired fuse ssj saiyan thing. I call that stage ssj5... Maybe...

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Screw GT, it wasn't meant to exist and I choose to ignore it mainly because it wasn't Toriyama's work. IMO, I liked Gojita alot better. His look was awesome, he was far more serious looking than Vejitto was, and his attack was by far alot cooler and more original (compared to uh..Big Bang Kamehameha >_>). Not to mention..nothing says hi-freaking-larious like Fat Gojita running around and getting knocked around like a tub of fat by Janemba. XD

Back