• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Veilstone's Myth (Extended) I did not make the original!

WeegeeMan

I haz Pokumawnz
Years
  • NOTE: I do not claim to have created the Pokemon D/P in-game writing piece "Veilstone's Myth." I have simply extended it to make it longer. I, like any respectable author, hate plaigarism. All I did was go to the Canalave library in Diamond, look at the story, and extend it on the computer As for the font, I used Word.

Veilstone's Myth

Once, there was a young man, callow and foolish in his innocence. One day, he came by a cluster of stones, in which lay a sword, sparkling in the midday sun. The young man, having dreamed of owning a sword, claimed it for his own. With this sword, he smote Pokémon with carefree abandon, which provided food. Those which he did not eat, he threw away, uncaring. He continued in this manner, until the following year, where no Pokémon appeared. Larders grew bare, and the man had to eat sparingly. Wondering why all this was so, he began a long journey to search for the Pokémon which had provided him with feasts. He journeyed far and wide, over land and sea and swamp, until at last he came upon one. The man asked, "Why do you hide, Pokémon? Why do you not appear before me in my lands?" And the Pokémon replied, "You have bore your sword upon us to bring harm to our race. For this, with claws and fangs we will exact a toll on your kind. From you we will take this toll, for it must be done." The man asked, "Why?" To which the Pokémon replied, "Done it must be to guard our kind from your blade. For your sorrow, I apologize." The man, having now seen the wickedness he had done, shouted to the skies, "In having found this sword, I have lost so much. Gorged with power, I grew blind to Pokémon being living creatures. I am forever ashamed of my awful deeds. I plead for forgiveness, for I was but a fool. I will never fall savage again. This sword I denounce and forsake." So saying this, the young man hurled the sword to the ground. The blade snapped, throwing tiny shards of metal into the air. One cut the man, but he was not aware of it. Seeing the great sword shattered, the Pokémon disappeared to a place beyond seeing. And the man never hunted Pokémon again.

The end

Back