• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Velocity's Checkpoint

Years
OMG soooo cool! Your drawing are very perfect! Your fakemon are awesome and simple! Good Job ^^

Thanks king!

GALLERY UPDATE

#028 Littunny !
Marapi.png

Years
Wow guys I've been featured! :D

That's definitely worth a special update. I therefore present you with the Pokemon Turquoise mascot legendary Tyrpheon!!

#079 Tyrpheon
Tyrpheon.png

I also have an upcoming update where I will add some artwork I made for the project Pokemon Tau. You may already have seen it though on the game's thread or in my signature ^^ . I should do that over the weekend.

See you later guys!

Years
GALLERY UPDATE

Hey I've been putting more energy on my game pokemon Tau lately, but today I have a new update for you!

This bug family inspired the one that is being revealed in the pokemon Tau post! It has changed a lot, but you can tell the colouring is related as well as the "sugar" trait. Enjoy!

#011 Shelgar
011_Shelgar.png

#012 Dellygar
Plaspillon.png

Years
GALLERY UPDATE

Name change! Yes, I've started adding FRESH work to my gallery, which I strongly encourage you to criticize, as I am actively making more for my game project Pokemon Tau, and I hope to get better.

The format is not too clean yet but the pieces are there, and there are more to come!

Of course the Flashback Fakedex is still there and I will keep updating it!

I hope you guys enjoy!

Back