• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Vending Machine~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourapple

.: 酸っぱいりんご :.
    Years
    yay~! My first forum game!
    If this game has already been created please remove it and I'm sorry if I've caused any trouble.
    =======================

This game (Vending Machine) is a simple game were you insert a coin, and the next person tells you what you get. And they insert a coin, and so on.

In your replies tell us what the last person received when they inserted a coin, then insert a coin of your own. Make your answers funny and original. There are variations possible, such as haunted (for halloween) and romantic (for valentines), etc.

Also please note you do NOT have to insert a coin each time, use various objects to make the game more interesting! : )

Example:

First poster:
    *inserts coin*

Second poster:
    you get an apple
    *insert ant*

Third Poster:
    you get three coins
    *insert banana*
    =============================

*insert coin*

Status