• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VG Legends cards

Lucifer.

Custom'D
Years
  • This basically came about from me just randomly deciding to make a Vincent and Kingslime card one day. Then I thought I'd do more, but needed an idea for an actual set. So I went with "Videogame Legends" and set about rifling through my collection jotting down a few names here and there. At the moment I'm at the stage of just thinking of some decent attack ideas for them, but these first three are now complete.

Rate, slate, moan or hate. Just leave some feedback. :D

[note: anyone who saw my previous thread will know about my font troubles. Since then I've used a bit of improvisation and I think you'll agree they're a lot better. Not perfect by any means, but it's the best I can do for now]

PS: I'm pretty sure Kingslime's power should be a Poke-body. If someone could clear that up then it'd be much appreciated. Ignore the Poke-power text colour. Illus. is also absent for now.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    I love your ideas.

I hope you move onto bigger things anytime soon!

Thinks like the illustration text, and other add-ons also count.

But good work nevertheless.

Keep it up.

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
  • I think hes saying ur blanks look bad.. and they do.. dont edit them unless its going to make it look better or more innovative..

and probably the lack of decent fonts.. I dont think one of them are correct.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Eh. I only inverted the colourless blank. S'not like I went and drew flowers all over it. But fair enough.

All the fonts are correct (apart from the card name, which I purposely chose to change). They just don't look right for some reason. The problem may be solved when I switch to using Photoshop.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Your cards aren't bad, but I think the fonts and the inverted blanks aren't good ideas...

BTW, don't post non finished cards, please... There are some thingies you mntioned that aren't finished...

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • The only things missing are the illustrators. And that's because I don't know who the artists are for the first two (although I'm fairly sure Vincent is Nomura) and the last doesn't have one for obvious reasons. Essentially they are finished.

Back