• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VH's Breeding center

Years

Information

This is a list of all Pokémon I can currently breed. Since I'm always working on my dex, more might be added very soon.
    I'm going to hatch all of them, because I don't want to get confused by having too many eggs, but if you want an egg, please state it.
    Please check the breeding center's status, if it's closed it means you shouldn't reply to this thread, because I won't be able to complete requests at that time (more likely to happen during the week).
    My trading status is there to tell you if I'm available for trading at the moment. If I am, feel free to IM me (I prefer it to PMing), because I should also be available on IM then (don't forget to tell me who you are though ;)) so we can set up a trade instantly.
    If you are looking for a specific Pokémon, just use CTRL + F to find it on the list.

Note: I don't accept hacked Pokémon (they aren't allowed here anyway), so please be fair and don't trade those to me. I also want all of my Pokémon to be hatched, I don't accept eggs. All my Pokémon are 100% legit.
    My list of wanted Pokémon might change time by time, because I didn't make a complete list of what I'm missing yet (I also know that some Pokémon on this list are probably too much to ask for, concerning what I've got to offer, but I still put them up).

Instant trades are Pokémon I already breeded and hatched a while ago and therefore are instantly available.

Breeding center status

Open

Trading status

Friend code: 5197 8442 4126

VH's Breeding center

What I can breed and you might be interested in (I'll attach a full list of everything available soon)

All starters
    All Pokéradar Pokémon available in Diamond
    All Pokémon you can get through fishing in Diamond
    All Pokémon Mansion Pokémon except Castform

Just post what you'd like, I might have it. I've got most breedable Pokémon already, the ones I'm missing are LG/Emerald insertion Pokémon, Swarming Pokémon, rare Safari Pokémon and some Pearl exclusives

Newest additions

Current requests

raikire - Growlithe - traded
    asthegreat - Scyther - hatched

Instant trades

-

Wanted Pokémon

I might put more stuff on this list later, that's just what I currently want. Also evolutions of thse Pokémon are fine.

027 Sandshrew
    046 Paras
    102 Exeggcute
    114 Tangela
    115 Kangaskhan
    204 Pineco
    207 Gligar
    213 Shuckle
    227 Skarmory
    234 Stantler
    240 Magby
    285 Shroomish
    303 Mawile
    316 Gulpin
    338 Solrock
    351 Castform

Manaphy
    Phione
    Non Sinnoh legendaries

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    Yes, I can trade right now.
    Please PM me your name and friend code.
    Mine is is my sig.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2007
    how about a phione for an
    adamant
    beldum or
    calm dusksull
    or
    bold/calm lotad
    or timid porygon

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
    I can breed(and hatch) the Following:
    Bulbasaur( with Giga drain)
    Charmander
    Squirtle

I want Diglett, Togepi and Spoink :)

Mr.Johto

Kang!
    Years
    have most of the pearl exclusives so name it and i'll see what i got for ya, and a couple treecko and other starters ready to trade.

Years
    right rhyhorn sorry :p mmm do they have any egg move ?
    They are breeded from a Rhydon which was caught in the wild and left untouched, so they don't have any.
    could i get a scyther or a growlithe
    Sure, what have you got to offer?
    how about a phione for an
    adamant
    beldum or
    calm dusksull
    or
    bold/calm lotad
    or timid porygon
    Like already said, I don't breed for special natures. I can give you the Pokémon if you want and you can try to breed some on your own.
    I can breed(and hatch) the Following:
    Bulbasaur( with Giga drain)
    Charmander
    Squirtle

I want Diglett, Togepi and Spoink :)
    Well, after I saw your post, I decided to breed those for you. They are already hatched. You aren't forced to take them, I just wanted to make the whole thing quicker.
    Do you still want them?
    It would be great if you could breed those for me^^
    have most of the pearl exclusives so name it and i'll see what i got for ya, and a couple treecko and other starters ready to trade.
    Thanks, is there anything you are looking for so I can start to breed it for you?

Back