• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VHS tapes

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    No I dunno I don't even remember them really.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Nope. No more VHS tapes for me. I'm waiting for the day when we can do away with physical media entirely. Well, this can be done now, but the cost is too high.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i probably had 40 before my mom shipped them all off for donation/garage sale/something

luckily i smuggled my favorites to our next house so i only have a few now but my mom and i dont get along to this day and that is probably why

disney is important ok

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I don't buy them anymore, but I still have quite a few from the past. Granted, I don't watch them much because we only have one VCR now, but I don't think I can part with them. Besides, they're good movies and it's costly to replace them when they still work well.

Years
    When Star wars saga first came out on vhs I brought it. Other than that no. I think they stopped making vhs tapes because they are so old. CD kicks in now.

Ayselipera

Yeah I have a lot of VHS left over. Almost all are Disney movies, but I think Star wars, The Secret Garden, and Pokemon the first movie are tucked away in there. Along with some Charlie Brown specials. We don't buy VHS tapes anymore though.

Which is kind of sad in some ways. I really miss going down to the local movie store and renting out a VHS for the family to watch. Now the movie store is a mattress store and we have On Demand and Netflix. yay.

Song Major

It all ends with a Double Bar
    Years
    VHS is totally awesome. I just bought the original Star Wars Trilogy and The Fellowship of the Ring last month for $2 at a giant charity garage sale. Those guys had no idea what a treasure they were selling.

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
    Nope.
    My family used to rent a lot of those, though, when I was younger. I think we also owned a couple of VHS back then. I'm pretty sure we gave all of them away already, though.

Back