• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

vibratingcat's pokemon gallery! XD

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
Years
  • Hey! This is my first art thread on this site and i just want to share some of my hand drawings of pokemon. I'll eventually get into other art too, hopefully buy a tablet and make some fakemon. But for now i just want to draw some normal pokemon on paper and slowly improve and learn new skills. Please enjoy!

these pictures were to test how my new scanner worked so i rushed them a bit. I'm happy to see that the quality of the scanner was better than i expected!
    Typhlosion and Flygon which i drew from the pokedex book. I'm hoping it doesnt count as plagerizm....
    View attachment 52965

View attachment 52966

View attachment 52967
    That's all what i have done for now. I'm happy to receive criticizm and tips from others! So please comment!

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • wow i 4got i made this thread. thanks! I'll draw more when i don't have too much school work. grrr....

Back