• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vicener's Daycare Center

Do you like this eggs?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Here is your egg. :P
    Vicener's Daycare Center

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Well... About when the eggs hatch. Is kinda a thing of time and yes if I likethe person or it's work they egg may hatch sooner. So is not really eassy to say. :P

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    You need to have the card. And about the "tipe" erroe I'll fix that when the new card base comes allong.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    It's pretty hard to tell if an egg is going to hatch. I don't think he could tell you. There are only a few hints such as feeling warm, shaking, cracking, you know, all things that happen naturally.

And even if he did tell, the chances of him giving that up are so scarce.

If you find a bunch of eggs, you won't exactly know what's inside of them or when it will hatch.

Jerkyguy

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Here
    • Seen Jun 13, 2005
    OOps sorry I was gone, I din't get a chance to put my egg in my sig *puts it in now*

Back