• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vicener's Request Thread

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2005
    [GLOW]cool kygre can u tell me what program u use to make your sprites plz i will pay you wiv rep points. sorri bout the absence of my work the crappy thing wasnt workin il try again :chinese: :chinese: :P :D :bandit: :P [/GLOW]

not to shaby eh

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Good work, but you should try saving them on png format. And about the program: I use paint and that is it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Here is the pknm his name is Lugie he lives underwatter and usses his tail as a propler to travel under the water.(That is why he does not have wings)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    can you make me a sprite that is a cross between Rukario and golem using rukario as the base and using Blastoise's pallete

(hehe sorry to be evil but i wanted to test you)

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    axlefoley said:
    can you make me a sprite that is a cross between Rukario and golem using rukario as the base and using Blastoise's pallete

(hehe sorry to be evil but i wanted to test you)

Sorry dude but there is no rukario official sprite so I can't help you.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Awesome sprites. ^_^ Can you do a request I have? The basic body of a Togetic though it has flames coming of the top of it's head instead of the spikes like the fur on Ninetales head and flames on it's wrists. It's red orange in color and has yellow circles instead of blue and red. Also it has flaming wings. Thanks.

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Sorry to everyone that has requested but I won't be taking request for a while due to not a lot off time between school and working on my fan game.
    Vicener~ :chu:

To an admin: Please lock this.

Years
    can u mix the G/S/C hero with ash R/B/Y trainer? If not than just make me a trainer card with Name:Chris Money:9,999,999,999 ID:08020 Fav PKMN:#1=typhlosion (icon) #2 swampert (Icon) #3 Blastoise (icon) red and gray backround

Back