• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram Discussion Thread

Who's more epic?

• Zekrom

Votes: 96 56.8%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 56 33.1%
  • can't decide

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Victini

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
Years
  • Not surprised they're Dragon Types. But didn't the Japanese site say they're connected to legends in Isshu? Which would mean they've been around a long time, so neither can have been created recently.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    That is true... and Palkia looked somewhat robotic too so I guess that look has nothing to do with technology.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Not surprised they're Dragon Types. But didn't the Japanese site say they're connected to legends in Isshu? Which would mean they've been around a long time, so neither can have been created recently.

Zekron could be more along the lines of lost technology. But there's no information on their backstory as of yet.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    @Future Arceus, are you referring to the fur/feathers in between it's legs? Only a child would find that inappropriate.

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
  • um.............did anyone notice that a black pokemon is on the cover for pokemon white and vice versa?? usually the color is the main legend? like ruby had groudon?

ThePinkDragon

Rawrtastic!
    Years
  • I am definitely an instant Reshiram fan! Whichever game he belongs to is the one I'm scoring when they come out! And Dragon types, no less. Ah, sweet sweet victory.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Well Reshiram is for Pokemon Black.
    Zekrom is for Pokemon White.
    Reshiram could be the Pokemon of the day.
    Were as Zekrom could be the pokemon of the night.
    Both pokemon hold the key to Day/Night.
    Put them together, you can rule the planets weather, and life source.? I Don't know. :D

Yeah, there is some extra content, and speacil stuff for people whoi have the DSi. There could be more to do with the pokemon games.

Since Zekrom doesn't appear in Black and Reshiram doesn't appear in White, it's def. not an idea, maybe for until the 3rd version.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Christ do we need more Dragon types?

Ah well. I'm actually somewhat disappointed on how these two look. They look so...lame, I guess would be the word? Then again, it's hard to think up of new Pokemans. :P

ThePinkDragon

Rawrtastic!
    Years
  • Christ do we need more Dragon types?

Ah well. I'm actually somewhat disappointed on how these two look. They look so...lame, I guess would be the word? Then again, it's hard to think up of new Pokemans. :P

I suppose we don't need more Dragon types, but it would be nice for those of us who really like Dragon types. There are significantly less Dragon types than most other types of Pokemon in my experience.

BibarelRoll

Ghost Type Lover
    Years
  • I must say, these sort of make up for the disappointment I got with the starters. But they kind of remind me of Digimon, with the fact that they're starting to look more unrealistic than the original Pokemon sort of did xD Not saying I don't love them, because I really do <3

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
  • Dragon-type agaoin? <.< They should make it like, Psychic types. =p That would be awesome. But Zekrom and Reshiram must be man-made, because of ROM and RAM. =P Too much technology in the game xD But what would be cool is Reshiram being Light-type and Zekrom a Shadow-Type. =D

Years
  • That's what I was saying!

Ops, sorry if you posted it and I didn't notice. But yeah, even they starters look like they're from some CN kids show. All of the announced Gen. V Pokemon so far don't look like Pokemon at all to me. It's more disappointing than when Gen. IV was released.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • Other than being visually appealing, maybe having mascots of colors opposite the game title will alleviate those silly racism rumors. Instead of having an all black game, the legend will be white and vice-versa. I like the idea of switching up the expected, I hope there are more changes like that to come.

Back