• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Victoria 2 Let's Play!

Years
  • So, I'd like to introduce Poke-community to this wonderful and addicting game, Victoria 2. It's a Country Management game where you guide a nation through the 19th century and beyond to become a Great Power in the World. It's very in depth,and the economy system is impressive, to say the least. The game Starts in 1836, a few years after the Napoleonic Wars. You can play as practically any nation from that year, even the "uncivilized" ones, like China and Japan. So, let's get started; What country would You guys like me to play as to get started?

Years
  • Do some Indian minor!
    By the way, I don't like about Vicky 2 that Britain always seems to have won the game from the first day on; I prefer EU3 where the usual superpowers France and Castille are at least not runaways to such a ridiculous degree.

Back