• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Victory Road; CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

イマクニ?

Imakuni?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 25, 2004
    heh. i knew this would happen since august. but meh. i asked him not to. sorry to see you go, but there is less competetion for my site now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2005
    Yes I will be taking over VR. The site is in good hands, there will be alot of updates to the entire site, the layout will not be changed, but the content will be re-done, and alot of other things that Casey and I didn't get finished with before his departure from VR.

Keep coming back to VR we arn't going anywhere. :)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Talking to my co-webby Alakazam last night I did some thinking... I have just been soo cought up in a whole heap of crap in my life latelly and I think I just need to take a breather, maybe a week or so, lol. I know I still have interest in the site and I would love to keep working on it, and if I do come back, whick knowing me, wont be too long, you can expect it to be far better than before and even look WAY nicer than before.

Yes, I was quite pissed off at alot of **** last night (excuse language). But I still dont know what to think of all of this. Oh wow, Im just flat out confused now, but to all of your encuraging posts; thank you, that is actually partly what I need right now.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Im making a flash header for it right now, it should be pretty cool :) So most likely it will stay up.

dumbthingy

General Protection Fault
    Years
    AZSupraT said:
    Victory Road has just shut its doors.

The site will still be viewable for awhile.

Sorry everyone!...
    Since I'm planning to create a Pok?mon site archive, I would really have appreciated any contributions... but am I a greedy webmaster? [undefined] :bandit:

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    Yay, it's not closing... Cool flash banner thing by the way, V-Road.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    heh, just notice its not closing, wise choice ^_^, not for you, but for all!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    okay, thanks guys, but since Im not closing I guess Im gonna have to close somthing though! This thread >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back