• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video on all new Legendary Pokemon - Feedback Appreciated!

Years
    Hey!

I'll keep this post short and sweet.

I made a new video discussing the new Legendary Pokemon in Sun and Moon and would greatly appreciate feedback! It took me a quite a few hours to compile the research, images, script and then the final editing.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    It's pretty good for your first youtube video! I liked the fact you tried to make the video funny and also informative. For your videos to be more appealing and enjoyable I suggest you to act more freely, it looks like you're a bit tense (which is absolutely normal, 'cause it's your first video). But you'll improve with time, no doubt =D
    I'm going to subscribe ^^ I hope to see your channel grow ;)

Years
    It's pretty good for your first youtube video! I liked the fact you tried to make the video funny and also informative. For your videos to be more appealing and enjoyable I suggest you to act more freely, it looks like you're a bit tense (which is absolutely normal, 'cause it's your first video). But you'll improve with time, no doubt =D
    I'm going to subscribe ^^ I hope to see your channel grow ;)

Wow thank you so much! I appreciate the sub as well! :) And yeah when I was finished the video, anytime I thought I could do something better I just said to myself "It'll get better with time" so I'm gonna try and stick at it. Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it <3

Back