• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vidio Game Rpg

IT?

Tag your IT?
    Years
    In this thread you can be any Game character you want, We play this just like SSBM but any thing goes and any character goes too!

It?:King Dedede

IT?

Tag your IT?
    Years
    Okydoky

It?:King Dedede
    Trottor:Harpuia

*Wacks Harpuia with my powerful Hammer* Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Years
    Umm I'll play I guess.

Can I be Mario? No hang on not him let me think.... Mickey Mouse? Not not that critter. I need someone extraordinarly good. hmmm.... one of those useless reploids that get owned by zero? No they're too powerful. How about Yoshi! Yep Yoshi is the best dino around!

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    *Harpuia, a useless reploid that gets owned by Zero, flies up over head with his pink energy tsais out*

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    hmmmm can i beeeee... mewtwo from ssbm?
    *uses shadow ball on kirby* whos gonna do all the eatin' huh? after i beat you its off to the oven with you heheheheh...

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    YEA team up on kurb...
    uses baseball bat and hits kirby square in the face sending him off and making him zoom through his shooting star...
    hehe team up on kirby!!! lol j/k, but the baseball bat damage was real, this is like ssbm after all ~_^

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    Yoshi is definately in ssbm....

anyways, *Harpuia flies more around, getting boreder and boreder, then spots kirby flying towards mewtwo, and cuts him with the tsais before throwing him to still to mewtwo*

Back