• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vini's Trade Thread

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
  • thanks for the trade sir. , btw i see u offer ev training services, im thinking of getting my shiny mareep evd trained, im not all that intelligent in the world of ev training so wud i have to lvl it up to 100 as an ampharos b4 i sent it 2 u 2 be ev trained ? (btw u cud keep a copy if u wanted

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Can I have your 10 ANIV Dragonite? I can offer TRU Arceus. :)

Years
    • ?
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    thanks for the trade sir. , btw i see u offer ev training services, im thinking of getting my shiny mareep evd trained, im not all that intelligent in the world of ev training so wud i have to lvl it up to 100 as an ampharos b4 i sent it 2 u 2 be ev trained ? (btw u cud keep a copy if u wanted
    Not at all; EV training at level 100 is Almost Impossible. It can be done at any other level, though. Just tell me the Spread you want, and any moves you want to keep while training (so I dont delete any important moves you wanna keep).

Can I have your 10 ANIV Dragonite? I can offer TRU Arceus. :)
    Already have a TRU Arceus, sorry. What else do you have to offer?

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
  • i got something you may interested in it:). 10ANIV mew for that 10ANIV articuno?

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    All I have left is Marill and Floatzel. I have no luck at catching shiny Pokemon. :(

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Ok, my FC is 1548 4715 3240 and name in game is LUCAS. Ok, I'll be waiting in wi-fi! :D

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    I got it from my Pokemon Pearl but I had no luck in Pokemon Platinum and I only got 3 Shiny Pokemons in my Pokemon Pearl. Thank you so much for the 10 ANIV Dragonite! :D

Years
    • ?
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    I got it from my Pokemon Pearl but I had no luck in Pokemon Platinum and I only got 3 Shiny Pokemons in my Pokemon Pearl. Thank you so much for the 10 ANIV Dragonite! :D
    Np! Thanks for the Shiny Marill!

I never got any Shinies on my Pearl, but I got a Shiny Beedrill on LG, a Shiny Medicham on Diamond and a Shiny Graveler on Platinum :]

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • vini im not really sure one the spread but i wud like it high in sp. attack , speed and HP , is that ok (sorry i dnt kno 2much about ev training) and can u make sure it learns signal beam, discharge, thunder, nd Power Gem

Back