• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vinxlo Region (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willoweon

The weird grass evolution
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    Setting: Ahhh…. The fresh air of the sea is a wonderful smell, especially when you live in the Vinxlo Region! The Vinxlo Region is a large island formed by multiple volcano eruptions, the only way you can tell is by the giant extinct volcano to the west of the Odaku Lake - a swamp at best. There are few forests, and many small cities, with one large city built upon Mount Juritsu itself!

Like most other regions, the Vinxlo Region has several gyms in certain cities, allowing the trainers to test the skills they have learned and compete to fight in the final challenge—the Elite Four. These are four elite trainers that have shown such grand abilities in battle that they await trainers to compete in many battles until they face the leader- a trainer named Len.

However, battling and trainer is not all you can do with pokemon. Although some choose to keep them as pets or companions, there are contests for them as well. These have been organized by Len to allow trainers to show off the techniques they have taught their pokemon to use. The contest arenas are in every town without a gym, leaving three contests, and the final grand contest at the top of Mount Juritsu, the building next to the arena of the first Elite Four challenge.

Plot: Now in Gosai Town, five 10-11 year old kids have been lucky enough to have the chance of getting a pokemon of their own! Professor Hazel has been authorized to allow the children to start on a journey to train pokemon, enter contests, and even beat the Elite Four! These pokemon are not found in Vinxlo, as they have been removed and bred by the Elite Four. This is to decrease the amount of badly treated pokemon, as well as to decrease how many pokemon are released into the wild, who are unable to survive- being used to the domesticated life of free feed.

Pokemon:

Ralts the Feeling Pokemon.
    Attacks: Growl, Confusion, Double Team.
    LVL: 10

Rattata the Mouse Pokemon
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Focus Energy.

Finneon the Wing Fish pokemon
    Attacks: Pound, Water Gun, Attract.

*Wildcard1*
    I will choose a pokemon.

*Wildcard2*
    I will choose a pokemon.

Rules:
    No bunny-ing, god-moding, excessive typos, and chat speak allowed. Ever.
    Please make sure you have all the required info. Thanks.

Fill in:

Name (Middle included):
    Age (10 or 11):
    Gender (Obvious):
    Appearance (2 minimum.):
    Personality (1 paragraph minimum):
    Clothing (Two outfits minimum- please.):
    Starter pokemon (Ask for it, first!):

Thank you!

New pokemon:
    It's a new region, no surprise that there are more evolutions and pokemon there, huh?

What, you haven't found any?!
    Oh well, better luck next time.
    Actually, as you adventure, perhaps you will find that when you use a sun stone on a volbeat (Not hinting anything) it will evolve, and will be added.

Leonik

Platimum Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    Name: Platinum (no middle) Kurosashiki

Appearance: Intimidating but friendly and messy
    Personality: a Joker, Friendly, Kinda brave, Kind hearted, Incouraging
    Clothing: Black car with Platinum on it with red, Red jacket with short black sleeves, Blue jeans with black belt, Black and red sports shoes (Lace up)
    Starter pokemon: Wild card 2 Or Ralts Please

(I like Pikachu)

Zenith101

boss
    Years
    Charecter's Name: Marvin
    Birthdate:9/23/95

Appearance: Marvin medium his age standing at 5 foot 1 and weighing in at 98 lbs. He wears a lot of sweaters and always wearing basketball shorts. Marvin is very athletic and sporty

Personality: Marvin is very outgoing. He will do anything and everything for his pokemon. He doesn't care what others think of him and often ignores people that are rude to begin with even if they are right. Hobbies are: swimming, running, kick boxing , training, and some sketching of pokemon.

History: Marvin grew up New Bark Town. His mom is sick. She did medicine. He will go out to raise money to help her.

One day when Marvin was at Professor Elm's lab picking up his pokemon. there was this big boom. Some one tried to break in professor's oak lab then one of the team rocket members came slap professor oak knocked me unconscious then throw a smoke bomb.when i woke professor oak was crying. I said "Mr oak can I help you". he was hurt then I leaned over to him and he told me two pokemon were snatched away. I hid the other do you want it he said.

Preffered Starter: WildCard2

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
    Name (Middle included): Cruorem Enigma Nex [Often called Enigma by friends]
    Age (10 or 11): 11
    Gender (Obvious): Male
    Appearance (2 minimum.):
    Personality (1 paragraph minimum):
    Clothing (Two outfits minimum- please.):

Cruorem was a rather dark appearing young boy. He had shoulder length dark hair, which shone with a soft blue tint in the right light. It often hung across part of his pale, almost translucent skinned-face, his piercing blue eyes hidden behind a veil of the dark strands. His nose was small, and rounded, with a cute, child-like appearance, and his mouth was small, with thin lips. His toothy smile showed off a sparkling row of straight white teeth, although, one of the front two were missing. He wore a small smile upon his face most of the time, being a constant daydreamer, when given the time, though knowing how to focus when needed.

He has a small build, but slightly toned, with a small amount of muscle. He's a rather short boy, often looking up on nearly everyone his own age. Very energetic, and upbeat, his personality is a complete contradiction to his appearance. Often garbed in a baggy pair of black pants, adorned crazily with pointless zippers, and a simple mesh shirt. A small, black messenger bag is always hanging on his right hip, adorned with various patches and buttons, and filled with various objects, journals, pokeballs, odd trinkets and junk he happened to find, and a fairly large wad of cash for such a young boy. His attire does occasionally vary, typically with a pair of tight pants, the usual blue denim jeans, with a tight, plain black shirt on. He only owns one pair of shoes, a heavy pair of black leather combat boots, once shiny, now dull and a tad muddy from the small town's streets in the rainy season.

Rarely, on cold or rainy days, Cruorem will be seen with a dark black hoodie, a wild array of fur protruding from the dark hood. His small fingers are adorned with metal rings, and his wrists are littered up to the elbow with braceletes, charms and other metallic trinkets, producing a small tinkling noise wheneverhe moves. Cruorem is often drawn back to newcomers, but once he opens up, will do anything for a friend. A good partner, He loves pokemon, and abhors mistreatment of them, or fellow humans.

Starter pokemon (Ask for it, first!): Ralts, or either Wildcard?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back