• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Violet 6, Lycanthropy

jimmy-killed-me

you know me, i'm god
Years
  • I am Joe Ward of Section Violet 6, A secret high security base under Deven corp.
    I am head of the security Room B11, we use computerized models of Pokemon ,with all the genetics of the Pokemon encrypted in an unbreakable code, to determine the results of attaching weaponry to certain Pokemon, even though Pokemon are powerful they would stand no chance in big wars, Today i had discovered a secret gene in a Poochyena, which when activated would generate incredible power, which some people could call lycanthropy, or to idiots a werewolf,
    if we could find some way to activate this gene we would have supreme power over our enemies, BUT, would we? would we just be slaughtered by this lycanthrope? Yes. thats exactly what happened.

Me and the other members of Room B11 Decided if we didn't do it we would never know, so just in case we placed a miniature electronic charge in its head before we activated it,so, if it got out of control we could kill it before any scientists got killed.
    But it all went wrong, when we activated the gene, we didn't know what effects it would have, the second we sent message to its brain that would activate the cell, It grew more than we expected it to, and the charge was destroyed, it attacked and killed all my men but with great agility and intuition i ran for the door, but the werewolf grabbed my foot it was ready to kill me.
    Then i noticed the gray Pokeball on the table i grabbed it and released the ninetails inside, this had been our previous project
    a radio active Pokemon,it dug its claws into the werewolf and used self destruct, both the ninetails and the werewolf were dead i had only just survived, but it wasn't the end.
    You'll have to see what happens in Violet 6, FRAMED.
    COMMENTS PLEASE!!!
    I DO NOT INTEND IN DOING PART 2 TO DAY BECAUSE I WAS ALMOST FINISHED AND I ACCIDENTLEY CLICKED X S DONT EXPECT IT FOR I WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited:

jimmy-killed-me

you know me, i'm god
    Years
  • Ok i'm bored so i will do FRAMED anyway:
    Since the accident i had been a bit jumpy even though it happened 27 minutes and 43 seconds ago exactly.
    I went to check the File with the code in it on the computer... it was empty, how was this possible?
    i hadn't left the room... it had been hacked.
    And now there was no evidence to prove i didn't kill all these scientists, the poochyena had returned to its normal state when it died and there was no ninetails left.
    I WAS DOOMED.

I needed to run, run as fast as i could. where? i did not know, i didn't need to know as long as it was away.
    The second i stepped outside the head guard walked passed the lab . "your not due a break for 2 hours get back in si..." he trailed
    off he had seen a bloody boot, he pushed his way in and had a look around, his face went pale. he croaked into a phone security quick now!"

I went to get away but almost simultaneously several guards came down the corridor from both ends.
    I gave up all hope and let them arrest me.

I was taken to a high security prison on an island not far from dewford, I was taken to a room to be interviewed by the head of the police.

"DID YOU KILL THOSE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!"
    "NO!"
    "YES YOU DID, UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE OTHERWISE TO ME YOU DID!!"
    "IT WAS A BLOODY WEREWOLF I SWEAR, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME DON'T BELIEVE ME!, BUT I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!"
    "take him to cell 184 please."
    I didn't struggle, there was no point if i escaped from the goon holding me i would be shot on site, there was no point at all so i let them shove me in the dank, dark cell barred so many times you could barely see through to make matters worse every edge was covered in barbed wire.

After about 3 hours of boredom a guard unlocked the door and said that i had visitor and had 10 minutes.

i was brought to a large room with plate glass panels along the middle, i was sat down at a chair, no.11 room B it must of been a tease... or a message.

I familiar face sat down at the side with a very big grin, so big in fact i was surprised his muscles hadn't locked in place.
    He was a scientist that worked in Room B11 and he hadn't checked into lab B11 for just below a week now.
    Then i realized... i had been framed.

"why did you do this!"
    "money... Giovarni has returned to team rocket, and has hired me to get him weapon of mass destruction, as you may have guessed it was the lycanthropy code, i hacked your system a stole it".
    "Why have you come here then, to tease me?"
    "no... to make a deal, giovarni says if you build the machine to send the code to the brain of the poochyena, he will help you escape from prison, that is why i am here."
    "ok, then its at his own risk"

swifty06

Munchlax Muncher !!!
    Years
  • Nice keep it up Jimmy I find this much Darker than other stuff (Haven't been on for long lol) anyway I like it so keep it up.

jimmy-killed-me

you know me, i'm god
    Years
  • thank you im gonna do the next one now coz i'm bored.
    Part 3-violet 9, Escape
    Now you've read the start of a very strange story i will say the next part of my story.
    I was sent back to my cell, i felt terrible, building something that could cause the death of millions, but i would be stuck in here for life, and... i thought came to my head, i could steal the code and show them everything, but i would have to build the machine first, and find a poochyena, but that wouldn't be hard.

Well eventually i fell a sleep, my dreams were full of blood, i kept reenacting the time when my scientists were killed, i pricked myself on some barbed wire, or at least i thought it was barbed wire. i woke and that bloody scientist Shenyi had a pin and was poking my arm,
    "come on joe we've come for you! giovarni is out side waiting for you!"

sat up and hit my head on the low ceiling, i cringed and then climbed down out of my bed.
    Giovarni beckoned me to come to him. "well, well, well look what we have here, well we can't stand around here all day, lets get going!"

Giovarni had blasted a hole in the wall and had taken everyone hostage, he beckoned me onto a helicopter, it was strange, i was helping the same people i had been making weapons to fight, as i sat on the side of the copter with wind blowing past my face, i realized that what i was doing was all wrong and felt like jumping out, the second i thought that, we flew over land, that would be suicide and i didn't feel much like dieing quite yet, no matter how bad and screwed up my life was.

so i waited until we landed and i was brought to an underground base, t was pretty secret, and well hidden, well here i was, in the room where i would spend several months working.

I decided to sleep before i started.
    and the dreams of death began again.

NEXT CHAPTER IS: VIOLET 6, Trickery

swifty06

Munchlax Muncher !!!
    Years
  • thank you im gonna do the next one now coz i'm bored.
    Part 3-violet 9, Escape
    Now you've read the start of a very strange story i will say the next part of my story.
    I was sent back to my cell, i felt terrible, building something that could cause the death of millions, but i would be stuck in here for life, and... i thought came to my head, i could steal the code and show them everything, but i would have to build the machine first, and find a poochyena, but that wouldn't be hard.

Well eventually i fell a sleep, my dreams were full of blood, i kept reenacting the time when my scientists were killed, i pricked myself on some barbed wire, or at least i thought it was barbed wire. i woke and that bloody scientist Shenyi had a pin and was poking my arm,
    "come on joe we've come for you! giovarni is out side waiting for you!"

sat up and hit my head on the low ceiling, i cringed and then climbed down out of my bed.
    Giovarni beckoned me to come to him. "well, well, well look what we have here, well we can't stand around here all day, lets get going!"

Giovarni had blasted a hole in the wall and had taken everyone hostage, he beckoned me onto a helicopter, it was strange, i was helping the same people i had been making weapons to fight, as i sat on the side of the copter with wind blowing past my face, i realized that what i was doing was all wrong and felt like jumping out, the second i thought that, we flew over land, that would be suicide and i didn't feel much like dieing quite yet, no matter how bad and screwed up my life was.

so i waited until we landed and i was brought to an underground base, t was pretty secret, and well hidden, well here i was, in the room where i would spend several months working.

I decided to sleep before i started.
    and the dreams of death began again.

NEXT CHAPTER IS: VIOLET 6, Trickery

That was kinda confusing by the fact i she awake or not and I just didn't understand but hey explain it better and I bet it will be good

jimmy-killed-me

you know me, i'm god
    Years
  • Violet 6, Running away prt 1!
    So after 3 months i hit a snag in development, someone had turned it on before it was finished and now the machine was releasing rays of code across the base, that was when i learned something, it didn't effect poochyena's any pokemon at all...

I tried to stop the it sending out the code, but i couldn't the machine was unstable. i ran out of the rooms almost automatically i noticed team rocket members pokeballs were bursting open and monstrous creatures erupted from them, this wasn't good.

i would have to reverse the frequency but that would mean destroying the machine, well it would be better than massive slaughter... and what if it reached the outside!

When i had done it for the first time it had been a stable code in a straight line at a specific location, only the effect wasn't
    stable.

if i had finished the machine everything would be perfect even the result of the code.

i ran back to my lab and had a look at the machine, with a few minor adjustments he reversed the frequency and soon all the poke'mon would return to normal, but the machine was destroyed and unfixable.

i decided to try and escape once again, i would be surely punished. i ran outside, everyone was a bit distracted by there mutated pokemon or dead, he ran past a couple of corpses trying not to look at them but it still reminded me of the day of the werewolf.

To be continued

Last edited:

Narutosaiyan

Half Naruto, Half Saiyan.
    Years
  • Wow I like that! But on Chapter 4 you changed from 1st person to 3rd person which was a bit confusing. But meh... FIRST POST!

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    I enjoyed the read, but...

To be honest, it's got lots of poor grammar and it kind of takes a toll on a reader's eyes. You might want to work on that.

jimmy-killed-me

you know me, i'm god
    Years
  • Sorry i haven't written anything for a while but I've been busy, anyway here it is.
    Violet 6: chapter 4.2 Were to go?
    I'm an idiot, why did i even get into violet 6?
    I still think I'm mad but anyway you want to know what happened next? it was sunny outside, it didn't suit the slaughter, not one bit.

I felt bad, really bad, i needed to get as far from here as possible. i looked around, i seemed to be near Fortree and finally it had rained it self out.
    Now what to do?
    I ran out onto the path and almost simultaneously, a small boy around 13 humped out from behind a tree and challenged me...

I had no Pokemon,which was a shame i could do with a good battle.
    There was only one place to go, to Prof Birch's lab, he had trained me and would help me.

So I started on my way to Littleroot, it was going to take a while but from there i would plan where to go next.

END OF ENTERY

Mr_Plow7

Elite-Trainer
    Years
  • Yo Jimmy You Should Join My Team Of Awesome Writers And You've Got Potentiol And Mail

Let me know if you wanna join !
    The Team Of Writers Include
    Pikachu Jr , LatiosLegends , Blizzard And Much Much More.

Some Will Say That I'm Not In The Team But They Are Indenial.

Post Me Or Message Me If You Wonna Join The Team * " Plowers " *

Feel Free To Ask Quesion's That Are Unnessary. For Other Great Writers That Wants To Join Post Replies In My Fic's Or Just Message Me.

jimmy-killed-me

you know me, i'm god
    Years
  • Shame your temporarily banned i will have to wait!
    Anyway heres the next part!
    Violet 6: Legacy of a scientist

So here I was running under the cycle road near mauvile, i was tired and needed food, what to do now?
    Well I went straight to slate port eating out of bins and stealing from the market, I was a wanted criminal, nothing could change that. i wanted to cry i was only 27, I was young and still had many years ahead of me, but at this rate I would be dead by the end of the week, now i had to decide how to get across to my old home, professor birch had found me in the tree's near his lab, he took me and trained me to be a scientist, I missed may, she was only 9 when I left, now she must be a lot older. A lot must have changed, my life is was useless, like the handkerchief that was in my pocket dirty and useless.

But i was a survivor, my first memory's was a women, probabley my mother saying i was a survivor.

Well back to the story, i was on the beach when i saw someone i recognized, PROFFESOR BIRCH! i ran as fast as i could he was getting in his boat he was just about to set sail when he saw me... the look on his face, it was so surprised, angry, yet happy. I burst into tears, and i fell.

Something was going on, something even more sinister than Geovarni, Latios and Latias had awoken once again, and now they were different, before they had saved the world from doom, now they would create the death of our world.

"He can't of done what they said, he wouldn't." Said a familiar voice.
    "You don't know that may, he could have gone insane, maybe he had a test done on him at Violet 6? Everything in there is strictley confidential, i don't beleive he done it either but theres always a chance..."

I awoke, i was in my old room, like i had been for many years before i left to go to college.
    everything was back to normal.
    or so i thought, actually, I thought nothing had happened, that i was going to go to college that day, i had lost all my memory's since i had left home.

Back