• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Violet 6, Lycanthropy

Orange_Flaaffy

Crystal Bell Keeper
Years
  • Chapters should be at least three to five pages in word :). What you have here are paragraphs rather than chapters . Work on giving your story more detail, think of it as if your reader is blind and needs to know what the scene looks, tastes, and smells like :). Take your time and don't rush and you will find your writing gets better :3!

jimmy-killed-me

you know me, i'm god
    Years
  • I sat in the kitchen very confused, I could smell the porridge being cooked, everything was very strange, At that time I thought I was going to college, of course I wasn't.
    I decided to try and get my memories back, I started by looking at my briefcase and the contents of it. It didn't work, although I occasionally got a flash of blood everywhere and started to cry, then I went outside and looked around, I wanted to go in the grass but I had no Poke'mon to protect me so I went to Burch's lab.
    On the table lay one Poke'ball. I asked if I could have it.
    "Hmm, I'm not sure. You can borrow it, so you can catch your own." I was delighted, as I went out I could smell the smell of pollen in there air and I raced out into the grass and for some reason not one pokemon appeared...
    Then I saw something, A silvery trail in the air and a wisp of blue smoke, I looked up and saw the legendary Articuno.
    I was scared, my pokemon was weak and I ran.

Than I saw something everything came back to me.
    Just a small poochyena brought back all my memories.

I ran back to house grabbed my briefcase and took out a small device.

I ran back into the grass And switched it on.
    My pokeball broke open and out came a very large... Shinx.
    Somehow I fell out of my body, I wasn't dead, but I had fallen out of my body, it must of been then machine, i flew over to my shinx and went inside it.
    Suddenly I was in the body of the shinx, strange emotions came in and out of my head, but I overcame the anger and want to kill everything and attacked the Articuno.

We battled for ages, eventually the articuno slowed and I cam out of the body of the shinx and took out the pokeball Prof burch gave me... And I threw it.

Meanwhile geovarni was locked up in his headquarters shouting
    Swearwords.
    When a familiar face came through the door.
    It was the scientist.
    "KILL JOE WARD!" Geovarni shouted at him.

The pokeball rocked and closed up.
    He walked over to it and picked it up, It was freezing, it wasn't surprising he had just caught the ice bird articuno.
    He ran back to birch's lab and showed him.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Back