• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Visit Justyntymeproductions.com

HackerGod

ROM Hacker
    Years
    https://justyntymeproductions.com

That is my Brother's website,including a Home Page,"Untitled" page,Equipment page,and The Crew page!There is even a budget page so you can donate if you want to!My bother would really like to get some donations,and I need my paycheck to not be -$5.His website even includes Twitter,a free service that lets you know about justyntymeproduction's updates!So,please visit the site,and donate,if you can.Also,there are no forums,because he does not know how to add forums.And,if you are curious,the domain name was $14,and $100 a year to find something to host his website.

RetroRS

Web Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    It seems to be lacking in design. Perhaps a graphic layout improvement would add to the user appeal.

I couldn't find anything of interest on the page, not to say there isn't any good content... Basically all I noticed was that the design could use a slight face-lift.

Back