• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vivaa-kun's Apparently that of a Gallery.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I love your first one there. The smudging is great and the render is blended nicely into the background. The lighting is good because it isn't too bright but you can see where it is which is a bonus. The right side does look a little bit plain and empty, so maybe put some effects in there or some C4D's. The text is positioned well but needs to be executed better. The font is a bit boring and looks a bit too plain for the render.
    The second banner is a bit cluttered. The background is just as powerful and bright as the render which isn't too good. It draws attention away from the focal and makes it hard to see where the focal should be. The lighting is good but could even be a little brighter.
    The final banner is great! Love how it is mainly focused around the lighting and effects on the right are excellent. The clipping masks and splatters are great and makes the banner have nice depth and flow. The text is great, although it may look better if you moved it to the right where it is kinda dark, under his arm. The blending is good again and the background is composed nicely.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Thankies for the feedback Kuggles. You should drop a request some time! (Give Kuggles a Kuggle)
    Oh yeah, the text for Kisame. I didnt even realise that!

Practicing C4D's. Spawn from Spawn Armageddon.

Practicing C4d's again. A guy from Gunz Online.

Practicing Stock Manipulations. That guy from Across the Universe (Damn I love the Beatles!)​

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Thanks GFX Bud.

Really felt like doing a Harry Potter sig after downloading El Capitano's Sig pack. Features Harry Potter from Harry Potter (Who could have guessed!)​

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I will just rate the Harry Potter one for now...
    Okai very nice photo manipulation! The C4D's // Light rays coming up from the bottom around Harry give good depth and flow as he is the main focal of this image. The text is great! The placing is good and it isn't too bright although I did have a bit of trouble reading the left word. Maybe just fix that up with the opacity or something. There was just one thing that I think you could do to improve the depth of the banner. And that would be to blur some of the surrounding people. Because Harry is the focal, but he is furthur away from the camera, it makes him look small. You could sharpen him up just a fraction and give his surrounding a bit of a blur.
    You know what? I will request!
    Image : https://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/11487/emerio_jokerrender.png
    Size : Eh, 360 x 140 Please feel free to change that depending on your likings...
    Text : Why so serious?
    Other : Make it purdy for your #1 Rater and fan! =P

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Yeh, the left text is just "rebellion but its reflected.
    F*** YEH KUGGLES GAVE ME A REQUEST!!!!11
    Cool pic of the joker. You always give me Batman requests. And that line of Heath Ledger is so over-used. *Shot'd*

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I know but I couldn't think of anything else....
    If you want to change the text please feel free to do so.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    I was joking. Anyway, your banner is here. I'm not a big fan of it, but I hope you like it. Tell me if you want it darker.

Made for Kuggles. Features the Joker from Batman.​

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    hey Rényui,new banners
    i kinda like no.27,28,29,31,35
    keep up the good work(were is the one u made featuring Silver for me in ur shop?)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Joker tag looks somewhat o… maybe because there is no purple and not enough green.
    Also the text needs reworking.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    @Nazo:Someone deleted it, which is gay...
    @Munna:Yeh, I know, but the render had orange based colours...

@Nazo:Wtf? Another Cosplay? Ok. I'll try.

Made for me (Another sprite sig?). Features Wolf from SSBB/Star Fox​

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    Thx Rényui nd ur welcome for givin u that render ur usin(u never said thx)in ur sig

EDIT:

a banner made for my good friend Nazo(i like that render),Featuring Silver from Sonic the Hedgehog

if u want me to delete this so u can put it urself tell me ok?

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Thanks for the banner Renyui!
    I can't make a massive rate like last time cause I needa start some homework but I can give you a quick rate. The Wolf Banner has a nice design to it but I think you pulled it off a little under your standard. It is a little bit too bright which makes it look a bit plain. Maybe lower the opacity on the light stuff and erase just a bit over Wolf. From what I can see, the background under the light is great! The black with various other colours gives a nice effect. The text needs some work though as it is kinda blocky for the banner. Experiment with some fonts to find something that looks a bit more Galaxy like or add some effects to make it look like the light is affecting it to..

Oooh that reminds me, could I get an avatar for that banner?

Last edited:

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Thankies Nazo. *pats nazo's head* You can be my helper!
    Anyway, here's yours. I'm not sure about the white borders, though..

Made for Nazo, featuring a Luxray Cosplay from Pokemon.
    And your avatar Kuggles.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    cool!
    nd ur right about the white borders...
    cn u make'em Black and a bit larger?also cn u lower the render on the banner?
    cuz i would prefer to see the head more the the body(at least up to the luxray ears that the cosplayer has)
    not to forget the matching avatar,
    thx buddy,oh n d thx for ther pat,i needed it(jk)

Last edited:
    Back