• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vivillon Patterns

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    As well as trying to collect all legendaries for my dex completion i'm also trying to collect all the Vivillon designs so i have one of each. I'm only missing 6 but i think they're the hardest ones to get if you don't want to trade legendaries for them.
    Right now i'm missing the Icy Snow, Tundra, Archipelago, River, Savanna and Ocean patterns. If anyone has that pattern in their game or has one to spare and is willing to trade it i'd be eternally grateful. I only get the Garden pattern in my game unfortunately, and i know it's pretty common, but if that pattern is needed i would gladly breed one for you. I can also get access to all of the Unown alphabet if you need any of them, however it could take me a while as they only appear on one or two of the mirage spots in my game (AS), so depends on when those spots show up. But i will gladly catch any.

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    I would like a Garden pattern Vivillon. I get Polar patterns in my game, but I'm also trying to get all the patterns.

That's cool, i got a spare Garden pattern. Although i get Garden in my game anyways, so i could easily have bred a Scatterbug for you. But yh, You can have my spare Garden pattern.
    I've added you anyways. What's your IGN?

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    My IGN is Lorenzo. You can send me a Scatterbug if you want, just as long as it's native

Well, the spare Garden one i got isn't from my game. But it is Garden. I'll have to breed you a scatterbug if you want one from my game and i don't really have the time to do that today. If you want the spare one you can, otherwise i can trade you a scatterbug tomorrow.

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    I was disconnected. Sorry about that. I am on now

Not to worry. All done now.
    Thanks for the trade though, awesome of you :) I have a trade review, be great if you could leave a review for me, will do the same if you have one :)

Years
    No problem at all. I left a review, by the way. I don't have one of my own, I don't think I have Pokemon that others would want.

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    No problem at all. I left a review, by the way. I don't have one of my own, I don't think I have Pokemon that others would want.

All good thanks a lot. If there's anything you need, just give me a holler by pm or something. I'll be glad to help out if i can :)

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Hey guys, just updating patterns i am after.
    These are the ones i'm looking for now :
    Icy Snow
    River
    Savanna
    Ocean
    Also looking for the Fancy and Pokeball patterns too if anyone is willing to part with them if they have them.

I have several shinies that i have acquired that i will trade for these if they're wanted, ESPECIALLY for the Fancy and Pokeball patterns
    Much appreciated if anyone can help me out :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back