• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vivillons needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    I'm looking to complete my Vivillon collection. I'm so close to having them all. I've got almost a complete pokedex (missing most of the legendaries) so I'm more than willing to trade as long as is reasonable.

Patterns I'm looking for:
    Icy snow
    Jungle
    Ocean
    River
    Sandstorm
    Savannah

If I'm not replying immediately to offers, message me and I'll get back to you.

Last edited:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    I'm not 100% sure if the ones I have are Garden or Jungle. I'll have to double-check. I have five green dudes, though, and if they are Jungle, I'd be more than happy to give you one.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I have River. Send me a PM if you still need it and we can organise a trade. =)

Btw, I don't mind what you want to trade for it as it's a Safari pokemon for me so easy to get my hands on.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    Yay! Messaged!

I've obtained the river Vivillon! Thank you very much!

I am the luckiest trainer alive. I just crossed off the majority of my list. Still looking for an ocean pattern, and a savannah pattern!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back