• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VIZ currently has no plans to release PokeSupe RS arc

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    ^
    Why would you say that?

My family owns a business, and if there is one thing I learned from it, it is this: A company is not ALL about money. Sure, money keeps the company running, but, you won't get any if the clientele is displeased.
    in this case, we have to tell Viz ourselves that we want these arcs NOW.

It may take a long time, but it will happen.

Some people are just too impatient that they automatically assume it will never happen. And it seems you are one of them.

He said to keep asking, and you're just confirming what he said in a different way. The business is about money, so if they get a lot of emails saying people would buy that manga, they may decide to release it because they think they can make money off of it. What you said about businesses just confirmed that it's about money - making the customers happy is about getting more money, not making people happy. It's not a bad thing that it's all about money, but sales are not, as advertised, to bring the savings to the customer. It's to bring more people in to spend more so they get more money. While sometimes it seems as if a business is doing something for you, in the end it's just a way to make you happy enough that you'll spend money on their products. It's not necessarily a bad thing, all companies are like that. Because they want your money, they will listen to what you're saying if they think that it will make you more likely to spend money.

I am doing my part on this too. :3 Mention that you're less likely to buy the rest of the series and it might make more of an impact as well, because they're not only seeing the potential gain of releasing R/S, but the loss of customers because of their decision so they'll be affected negatively as well. Not like you're bound to not buy any more if you say that :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    Well they havent emailed me back a response yet, but did re-email them stating the information i found in vol 14 and saying an idea the was brought up of releasing more than one vol in a month to catch up to DPP. Then restating that plenty of people would buy these arcs.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    well Viz is a company so It will be smarter for them to wait until the remake of RS to release Special RS. I'm not giving up I want to buy all of the special Volumes and have all of the sagas in my house.

So lets send emails like "PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY BUT MAKE R/S AND FR/LG ADVENTURES PLZ" and maybe they will respond.

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    Except for the fact that there is no guarantee that there ever will be a remake of Ruby and Sapphire.

Sure, there are hints, but does that mean it'll happen?

This is the most popular of the chapters (for whatever reason) so of course people would want to buy it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    I just wanrt to know why they arent releasing these arcs i mean the series is selling great for them to have DPP right? So then if they released these they know people are going to buy them. I wish viz would give a reason not just we arent releasing those. :/

funrush

How's it going?
    Years
    That's because DP was one of the current games when it started being released. That's my reasoning, at least. That's why I think they may be waiting out for a RSE remake before putting the volumes out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    Well in japan they are releasing three volumes in one for R/S so maybe thats what we are going to get. They come out there next march. This also means this is a posibility of R/S/E remakes

Last edited:

funrush

How's it going?
    Years
    I'm really hoping that that's the case. Are they doing those 3-in-1 volumes with the other chapters of the series or just RSE?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    From what i saw it was right now only for ruby and sapphire. I looked at the ff and lg plus emerald and did not see anything bout this. It is a possibility these will come after r/s. There is nothing on the arcs before this either. I guess we will learn more about it when the first volume is released in japan in march

Well i made a mistake the first volume came out this march. I read it wrong. But its a long gap and the second one hasnt been released yet

Last edited:
    Back