• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Voice Chat

Do you prefer to keep Voice Chat on or off usually?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I usually have it off all the time, but if I know the other person then I will keep it on and talk.

#Gecko#

Alert: Tacos Rule
    Years
    I don't have a voice chat, but I would use it all the time. For those who said you keep it off, then what's the point of the voice chat and why battle little kids instead of people you know and that have a high level of immaturity? I'm sorry if this has insulted you, but I'm curious to know.

ShadowAzelf

Lopunny Lova
    Years
    I keep mine off. My voice makes me sound 7 years older when I talk. Plus... my house has too many noises going on at once. I had on VC one time and lemme tell you... lot's of people talk trash when you OHKO their Metagross with a SpecsMence's Flamethrower...

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    I don't have a voice chat, but I would use it all the time. For those who said you keep it off, then what's the point of the voice chat and why battle little kids instead of people you know and that have a high level of immaturity? I'm sorry if this has insulted you, but I'm curious to know.

Voice Chat is built into the WiFi functions of Pokémon Diamond Version and Pokémon Pearl Version. You do have it.

MegaMushroom07, fix your signature.

#Gecko#

Alert: Tacos Rule
    Years
    Sorry for my ignorance. I thought it was the headset that came with it. Thanks for clearing that up.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2008
    Also off

I also let the mic off mostly..
    It's not really my thing to speak with others true a ds :P

Back