• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Voices

Years
    Do you assign voices to characters as you read their dialogue? I do! For me, its:

The typical anime "boy voice" for Yellow (cuz it wouldn't be that hard to believe that she's a girl with that voice :D ).
    An abnoxious, high-pitched Seto Kaiba (Yu-gi-oh) voice for Lance (hey, not all of these are by choice).
    Anime Satoshi's (Ash's) original voice for Red.
    Anime Gary's voice for Blue.
    Domino's voice for Lorelei.
    Yubaba the Witch's (Spirited Away) voice for Agatha.
    A constantly yelling macho voice for Bruno.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    I seem to just read it a little different in my head. I kinda animate it XD;; So its Delia, Satoshi, Gary y'know the whole crew

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    I do the same thing, too! I use all of the normal (as in English dub) voices from the anime as I'm reading the Pok?mon manga. I tend to do the same thing with all manga I read, except if I never saw the character before in the anime, I just make up a voice for the character.

Tweak

i would like to see someone else for Blue and Red because i feel their manga personalities are sorta different.

=O it wud be cool if we cud start a fan based radio drama for the pokespecial.

Years
    There's already one dear Zapchu. Kage Diamond owns the zsite. However, I don't think she continues it...

*checks* Yep... it's down for good...

Years
    O_o You imagine Anime Lance's voice for his Manga counterpart? I've tried to do the same, but it only works with that really low tone he uses at the end of the episode (when he's telling Ash how he takes care of his pocket monsters just like Ash does, etc). I can't seem to imagine Manga with that voice when he's yelling (which is most of the time).

EDIT: Does someone mind explaining to me why the shortened name for Pocket Monsters has been cencored?

EDIT2: Okay, I changed it. I just can't stand seeing those stars there when there shouldn't be.

Last edited:

Tweak

:shocked: i never knew bout that, i'd been to her site before though. o_O;

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    NO! who dares but some Veronica taylor voice on RED!? I think Red might have normal Yugi voice.... Nope... sounds weird on him...

Back