• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Volcanion & Genesect Code Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2018
    Giveaway Over! I've sent codes to winners, and I've also sent any extras I had on a first come, first served basis. So we're all out, guys. Sorry!

Favorite pokemon is Starmie!

Due to a lack of participation, both posters got both codes!
    The bonus round is still open. Guess my favorite pokemon. You get 3 tries, and can try again once I've confirmed if you got one right/wrong. I'll add hints the longer it goes without a correct guess.

First Hint: One of Ash's companions had one in the anime.
    Second Hint: You can see it, but it can't see you!

I've got about 6 Volcanion codes sitting around as well as a couple Genesect codes. So, I'm going to be giving these away. However, this isn't going to be your usual first come, first served. In this giveaway I'll be awarding codes to those with the best joke!

Heres how this will work. In your post, put your favorite/funniest/best joke. At 4pm EST I will pick my favorites and message the posters with a code. Be sure to add which you prefer, Genesect or Volcanion. Additionally, keep in mind these are NA region-locked codes.

Bonus Round!
    Guess my favorite pokemon! In your post, name 3 pokemon. If any of these matches my favorite and you are the first to guess it, you will win both codes and a shiny clone of the pokemon. There may be no bonus winner by 4pm today. If there is no winner on this by about 12, I'll add a hint to help this along.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Bill Gates is talking with Steve Jobs.

Bill Gates says: I had a garage sale yesterday

Steve Jobs says: What did you sell?

Bill Gates: 8 Garages.

I hope this is enough to get a Genesect Code ^^
    And for the Bonus round.... Scyther, Scizor, Mew

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2018
    Bill Gates is talking with Steve Jobs.

Bill Gates says: I had a garage sale yesterday

Steve Jobs says: What did you sell?

Bill Gates: 8 Garages.

I hope this is enough to get a Genesect Code ^^
    And for the Bonus round.... Scyther, Scizor, Mew

We'll see! It's all relative. Depending on the number of posters, everyone could get one. I may actually swing by gamestop today for more.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    "My dog used to chase people on a bike a lot. It got so bad, finally I had to take his bike away."

I hope this is good enough for a genesect code
    Bonus Round: Emolga, Eevee, Scyther.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2018
    So. Both of those who participated get a code by default! Since no one else seemed to be interested, I'll send both of you a Volcanion and Genesect code. If you don't need one or the other, please pass it on to someone who does. I'll PM these to you tomorrow morning- I won't have a chance to grab them this afternoon due to some unexpected plans.

For the record, no one guessed my favorite pokemon. I'm going to leave the bonus round open until someone does guess it. You can make a 2nd try at guessing once I've confirmed your guesses are wrong.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2017
    Too bad I haven't watched the anime since high school haha
    (Not because I don't want to....I just don't have enough money to own a tv....sad, I know)
    Oh well. Good luck to everyone, and gratz on the code scores, guys!

Ehrm...if anyone knows anyone who has spares of either codes, the closest game stop is one and a half hours from my place and I could super duper use one of each to help me fill the gaping holes in my pokedex. Not asking anyone here to give up theirs, though!

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2018
    No correct guesses as of yet, everyone. I'll still have some codes available, so I'll just give these out on a first come, first serve. I'll PM those of you who need one this afternoon with the code. Most of them are volcanion, but I may have a couple more Genesect.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    starmie, staryu and zubat

if im wrong i could still use a volcanion plz ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2018
    Starmie, Skitty, Piloswine?

Crippler, you've guessed correctly - Starmie is the answer! As I ran out of Genesect codes for our first two posters above, I'll get another from Gamestop today and send it your way. Additionally, let me know what times you tend to be online. I'll send you the Starmie as soon as we can sync our schedules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back