• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Volrocs Masterball, TM, & Pokerus Hot Spot

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Volrocs Masterball, TM, Trade Evo, & Pokerus Hot Spot

Welcome To V's Masterball, TM, Trade Evolution, & Pokerus Hotspot!

You want them,ill trade them ^_^

Masterballs are very plentiful on my Diamond version, cuz my cloning spree went a lil overboard, so come and get them ^_^
    I also carry alot of TMs (i used to trade them& store them on Diamond, until i moved)

and i have begun my research on PokeRus, and i will gladly infect a pokemon, and trade it to you ^_^ (if you have a preference for the infected pokemon, either provide it, tell where to catch it on Diamond, otherwise i may have to use AR to catch one)

TM Status:

I have Every TM except the status TMs available at the stores.

I also help with trade evolutions ^_^
    -----------------------------------------------

Main Wants:

Pokemon:
    TRU Arceus
    event Jirachi
    pikachu coloured pichu
    event celebii
    event mew
    any event pokemon i am forgettin.
    Legit Treecko from HG/SS or R/S/E
    Shiny Gible/ Shiny Gible Egg
    Shiny Elekid Egg
    Dunsparce Egg
    Shiny Cyndaquil from Johto, Legit.
    Shiny Sableye (just cuz i love sableyes :3)
    Rayquaza (legit HG/SS one)

Items:
    Metal Coats
    Evolutionary Stones (EXCEPT oval stone)
    Shards LOTS of shards (only for platinum, if we do a trade using platinum, ill be lookin for shards)

Last edited:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    do you happen to have the tms Earthquake and Rain Dance?

both ^_^ i think, ill check on rain dance, but i definitely have earthquake (its one of my favs lol)

EDIT: i do indeed have Rain Dance, & far more than i thought O_O

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Do you want anything in return for a few Masterballs? :)

not at all, ill send you a few fillers with a master ball on each
    and if you have a legit chikorita thatll be great ^_^

Macy123

Casual Indeed
    Years
    I would like an infected Budew! :D
    It's located:
    Route 204 - North/South (25%)
    Route 212 - North (30%)
    Eterna Forest - 29%

Is there anything specific you want? I'm at Brock on SS so I don't have much yet.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I would like an infected Budew! :D
    It's located:
    Route 204 - North/South (25%)
    Route 212 - North (30%)
    Eterna Forest - 29%

Is there anything specific you want? I'm at Brock on SS so I don't have much yet.

budew? alright can it wait til mornin?
    its late night here and their not common around now lol

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    That's really nice of you buddy, I'll PM with my details. Sorry man, unfortunately I don't have one.

its chill ^_^ i know how rare chikoritas are, not many people use them sadly :(

how many Mballs you need?

Macy123

Casual Indeed
    Years
    budew? alright can it wait til mornin?
    its late night here and their not common around now lol
    Ty ty! I can wait, if you don't mind :]
    Let me know when you're available tomorrow, just send me a PM. Much appreciated!!!

EDIT:Actually, I change my mind on the Budew. It can be whatever Pokemon that's infected with the Pokerus, I don't want to make too much trouble for you. I would prefer a sinnoh Pokemon, but it doesn't matter ^_^

(It's getting late here, PM me when you will be available tomorrow)

Last edited:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Ty ty! I can wait, if you don't mind :]
    Let me know when you're available tomorrow, just send me a PM. Much appreciated!!!

EDIT:Actually, I change my mind on the Budew. It can be whatever Pokemon that's infected with the Pokerus, I don't want to make too much trouble for you. I would prefer a sinnoh Pokemon, but it doesn't matter ^_^

(It's getting late here, PM me when you will be available tomorrow)

its not trouble at all, its just 2:30 AM where i am lol
    ill infect the budew,and ill give it a TM as a bonus ^_^
    itll be ready by tomorrow night
    (i gotta do filler huntin, so i can trade with the other customers as well ^_^)

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    I'll give you a Chickorita mate :) If there are any other starters you want I can get them too :)

I don't really need anything in return really but if you have Spare Ice Beam and Flamethrower TMs that would be great :)

Actually, since those TMs are quite valuable I'll give you as many starters as you want for them both, though I might not be around later :)

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I'll give you a Chickorita mate :) If there are any other starters you want I can get them too :)

I don't really need anything in return really but if you have Spare Ice Beam and Flamethrower TMs that would be great :)

Actually, since those TMs are quite valuable I'll give you as many starters as you want for them both, though I might not be around later :)

awesome, i need chikorita, mudkip, torchic, treecko, squirtle, & bulbasuar ^_^

i currently have 15 of both, and 13 thunderbolt (i used one on a pachirisu lol)
    most onther TMs i have around 30-80 dependin on the type, most status TMs are up in the higher numbers, while attack TMs are harder to get
    but i have 90 TM53 Energy Ball ^_^

currently i have 20 masterballs
    and 12reserved for customers ^_^

Also if anyone has a Feebas with HIGH beauty, but NOT evolved, and is as close to lv1 as you can get it, ill trade alot for it ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    Right that's no problem. Will you still be on in 20 minutes? I'll need to breed some eggs for most of them. I'll also need to put Pokemon ranch on and get some guys for eggs lol.

Also, if possible, could the random guys you give me NOT have Pokerus?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Can I reserve some stuff?
    I can give you a VCS Milotic (Shiny, Japaneese) for a masterball held by any sinnoh pokemon and a pachirisu holding rain dance tm. If you want to trade, is it ok to do it tomorrow or sunday?

Back