• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Voltorb Flip or Slot Machines?

I prefer

• Voltorb Flip

Votes: 65 50.8%
  • Slot Machines

Votes: 63 49.2%

• Total voters

zerwey

:3
    Years
    Slot machines, for me, are WAY easier to win coins at than Voltorb Flip. After playing a few rounds, I was convinced that I would never get anywhere with that game.

On Platinum, I would play slot machines just for the fun of it and for the adrenalin when you get a match and win tons of coins.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Slots. I could easily bypass playing them and cash in to get coins...

They say the Voltorb Flip isn't about luck, IT IS. And I can't stand when it says 'Was this what you were expecting?' and a Voltorb pops up and I lose all my hard-earned coins.

The Voltorb Flip is the worst thing Pokemon has ever done...

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Slots. I could easily bypass playing them and cash in to get coins...

They say the Voltorb Flip isn't about luck, IT IS. And I can't stand when it says 'Was this what you were expecting?' and a Voltorb pops up and I lose all my hard-earned coins.

The Voltorb Flip is the worst thing Pokemon has ever done...

It IS some luck, and it ISN'T. You just have to know how to play. If you get a row without Voltorbs, obviously you'll want to click that whole row of cards. Clearing out that whole row you might end up clearing out a column (Like if one row has 4 Voltorbs).

Then confirming that that column you clear out a Voltorb or two from there... I might post a Voltorb Flip Strategy Guide...

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I LOVE Voltorb Flip, So far I'm 10:30 hours into the game and only have the first two badges because I have just been playing Voltorb Flip all the time.

Dr Glocktor

The Ashbringer
    Years
    I'd much rather just buy the coins. Seriously.

But if I had to choose, slots. I just can't get voltorb flip.

Back