• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Volume 17 is coming!

Tweak

The 28th of this month!

The news is at Netkun :)

wait...that's in japan rite?! poo to that...that means it won't get to the bookstores here until weeks later. =-= hopefully it'll be available next time i go back home from college. wheeee~ sapphire is so wild o_O;;; she's like tarzan.

EDIT: i didn't know some words were banned =-=;; they don't seem like they need banning.

Tweak

i just noticed u put 28th...i thought it wud be out today so i checked. sigh...but i did see pokemon colosseum special manga =D i went to san francisco japan town today, and i also checked the san jose bookstore. O_O;; i saw pokespecial #9 in chinese...i thought it was kinda weird for a japanese bookstore to carry chinese manga.

i'll check da bookstore again march 20th.

Years
    just looking at netkun makes me want to go to Japan.... Yay! Vol. 17's out! ...oddly enough...some competitors don't even announce or mind that it's out... XD

Tweak

just looking at netkun makes me want to go to Japan.... Yay! Vol. 17's out! ...oddly enough...some competitors don't even announce or mind that it's out... XD

its out already? o_O; i thought it was the 28th of febuary...

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Zapchu said:
    i just noticed u put 28th...i thought it wud be out today so i checked. sigh...but i did see pokemon colosseum special manga =D i went to san francisco japan town today, and i also checked the san jose bookstore. O_O;; i saw pokespecial #9 in chinese...i thought it was kinda weird for a japanese bookstore to carry chinese manga.

i'll check da bookstore again march 20th.

VOlume 9 in chinese!? Either I'm nto caught onto the manga or its fake... but my prediction are its fake translations...

Back