• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Volume 28 in Singapore - RELEASED!

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
  • Well, using someone else's computer is different- there's no need to download it when you don't even want it on the hard drive in the first place.

Although that was kinda irrelevent to what I was talking about...

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    That's just being unnecessarily paranoid. So long as you're not dumb enough to run random .exes downloaded off of Limewire or shady pirate sites, it's absurdly easy to avoid viruses. And if you really are that worried about viruses, just scan everything you download with whatever antivirus program you have.

Personally, I would much prefer download links to whatever is posted, but if necessary, I'll oblige and use Mangafox. I dislike having to wait for pages to load when I could simply have the entire thing on my HD. I really wish there were links for 27...

I probably would try doing that in the future, but I still prefer reading manga online. I just wish I had access to buying these books though.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Scanning this would be most awesome! I appreciate Ryan's scanslations efforts, however, I prefer some quality versions of scans. So, I appreciate this team's scanslation efforts for the Chuang Yi version... I'm very much excited for this!

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
  • Me to. Totally. I would much rather have the actual books to read whenever I wanted.
    I would LOVE to have the actual books, I bet the pictures look a lot cooler than they do on my computer. Not to mention that my dad put this thing om my computer that will only let me go on the internet between 4 and 6 XP. It's hard enough getting my schoolwork done within that time nevermind having free time to do what I want.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
  • I would LOVE to have the actual books, I bet the pictures look a lot cooler than they do on my computer. Not to mention that my dad put this thing om my computer that will only let me go on the internet between 4 and 6 XP. It's hard enough getting my schoolwork done within that time nevermind having free time to do what I want.

Ugh. I KNOW. But next year, I'm going to a high school where you get a free Mac computer^_^

Anyway, if people stopped lumping Pokespecial with that sugar-covered, barley-plot recognizable anime, maybe sales would go up and we COULD buy the books.

I hate how some people think that we're just reading online scans because we don't want to buy the books or if they DID become easily available, we still wouldn't buy the books. First, we CAN'T buy the books, not we don't WANT to buy the books, and if the volumes started selling in North America again, I for one would buy them.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Mileyangel said:
    But next year, I'm going to a high school where you get a free Mac computer^_^

Hmm...there must be some catch to that...:P

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Hey, I'm not fighting, all I'm saying is that I'm getting a freaking MAC!!!!!!!

Ahem. Excuse me.

lol i'm not saying in a fighting sort of way XD i'm just saying that's how i feel about it if anyone has never tried it and is wondering... :D

haha anyways, wait, why are you getting a mac? Why is the school giving you on? :o

Years
  • Hey, I'm not fighting, all I'm saying is that I'm getting a freaking MAC!!!!!!!

Ahem. Excuse me.

Lucky. My cousin has a Mac, she rubs it in my face all the time.
    The High school I wanna go to has a Video Game club, where the all boys schools come over and like, face off. 8D
    But, it's super hard to get into there, I sent my application in. *crosses fingers* Is 3 As and 4 Bs good?
    I hate Bs. I have one thats .1 percent away from an A-. D8
    I wanna go to an all girls school, all the co-ed schools in my area suck. They accept you with straight Fs.

On-topic: I wish I could buy the manga at bookstores. Then I could add them to my bookshelf.
    *sigh*

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
  • lol i'm not saying in a fighting sort of way XD i'm just saying that's how i feel about it if anyone has never tried it and is wondering... :D

haha anyways, wait, why are you getting a mac? Why is the school giving you on? :o

Eh, just their policy^_^ All of the textbooks are online, so you don't have to lug them around. And you can type and email your assignments.

@Bubblewrap; Really? There are two MAIN all girl/boy schools. About 63% of all of my peers are going to one. My high school will be co-ed. But the girl/boy schools have frequent mixers.

No offense, but I SOOOO dodged a bullet.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Eh, just their policy^_^ All of the textbooks are online, so you don't have to lug them around. And you can type and email your assignments.

Wow, all schools and colleges should do that. Not the laptop thing, the all-textbooks-online thing.

We need to get back on topic!

Back