• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Voodoo's Trades & Goods V2

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Hey voodoo I can clone you Heart scales, also i have a shiny quagsire defense natured and also shiny electabuzz speed natured, im interested in your Lugia.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    @Joshkbra- i have a shiny male nidoran, sowwe, do you have other shinies? :D

@ Sam_- no thanks, i got my heart scales, but those shinies sound nice, whats the nature on the elctabuzz?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    @Bsabbath-I remember you offering me an arcues for it in my first thread, do you still have it? or any arceus?

@Joshkbra- I have a shiny zangoose, but the whishcash sounds good, i'll put your trade on pending, since im going somewhere, but i'lll be back in 1-3 hours

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Electabuzz is a timid nature, if you would also like some semi ev'd salamence, metagross and breloom i can throw those in coz theyre cloned but yea i just really like that lugia haha.

bsabbath585

Legit Pkmn Master Son
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    yea voodo i still do:P, its a movie arceus w/ rowap berry, 100% legit, its up to you, you can check my thread for other things

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Sure okay for the lugia?

fillllllllllllllller

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    @jukain- i cant get you accurate IVs because its under Lv 50 and the serebii.net one is all i know how to use, but i'll pm you with those in a sec

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Okay ty, use the FC in my signature.

Back