• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Vote for Nicole Santos blahblah"

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
  • Anyone get these ridiculous "vote for Nicole Santos" virus posts on Facebook? If you do click the X on your wall NOT the "remove comment" in the post. If you click remove comment it will spam every one of your friends. This virus is taking FB by storm, don't be a part of it! Just an FYI.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    I saw it sweep my friends by storm, but thankfully I wasn't hacked! :3 It's annoying and stupid, but it doesn't fool anyone. I don't know who Nicole Santos is though.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • Virus? Lol, I use linux.

Really, it doesn't make any practical difference. Facebook walls are constantly spammed intentionally by those stupid application posts that people send en-masse to everyone. "I ANSWERED A QUESTION! WOULD NICK HIT A CHILD? CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT I ANSWERED!", "I FOUND A ABANDONED BLACK PIG IN FARMVILLE, WILL YOU ADOPT HIM‽"
    And then there are those chain letters that people constantly spam each other with: "(randomunicodecharacters)I hate you you are an idiot oh but i lied i love u u are my best friend send this to all your best friends(randomunicodecharacters)". It is incredibly irritating, and whenever I receive a post like that, it is an instant block for the spammer.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • I haven't seen this virus. Here in Mexico, the chains on Facebook are the most abundant SPAM.

Back