• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VS. Cheren - Final Battle.

Years
  • Hi, i'm mzmingle, and I need help on pokemon White.
    I am on my way to the E4, and I can't defeat Cheren - or the elite 4 (I guess \: )
    Apart from levelling up, what do I need to do?
    THIS IS IN JAPANESE!!!

Samurott|Female|Lv. 53
    Ability - I bet you can't guess ;)
    Surf
    Revenge
    Boiling Water
    Shell Blade (keeping)

Fraxure|Male|Lv. 38
    Ability - Unknown
    Dragon Dance
    Slash
    Scratch
    Dragon Claw

Rufflet|Male|Lv. 36
    Ability - Unknown
    Aerial Ace
    Wing Attack
    Slash
    Defog

Emolga|Female|Lv. 38
    Ability - Static
    Spark
    Pursuit
    Acrobatics
    Shock Wave

There ya go :|

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • Yeah the best thing for you to do is just to gain levels. Levels gain stats and that's how you win battles. I would highly recommend getting that Rufflet up to 54 ASAP or scrap it for something that evolves earlier, and swap Emolga for like Galvantula or something else anyway. And then get two more team members. Once you've got 6 Pokemon around level 50, you'll be fine.

And try to get more variation in your moves...like Samurott doesn't need Surf AND Boiling Water AND Shell Blade. You should at least give it Ice Beam. And give the Fraxure something besides Scratch..

Back