• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vulpes bicaudata's Gallery

Vulpes bicaudata

Charmander Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Voila.
    Spoiler:

DeviantART: https://vulpes-bicaudata.deviantart.com/#/d2v6nt3

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    It's actually pretty good for a lineart. I can't say much for shading and all that shiz since it's a lineart.

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
    Nice, I like to watch the swallows in the autumn down by the horse fields here and this looks pretty good! The beak and body shape look pretty much perfect! The bird looks well-balaned overall, so I can't really crit much there. (Also I like that you've got the format of its name right, I love you for that. )
    I'd say I think you need to work on the shading, though that might be the scanner/camera you're using soaking up the values. They have the tendancy to do that xD; Maybe you could try editing it so the contrast is higher and the image is darker so the shading can be seen?
    I think the legs might need a bit of work but as far as I can tell alot of the detail on them may well have been lost to the scanner/camera, so I'm probably wrong xD;
    It'd be nice to see this in watercolour or something too, see how you handle that as a progression?
    Keep it up!

Years
    I like it. It's simple but it also feels complex at the same time. Like art should be. 9/10.
    Although, I don't like how you didn't colour some things like the eyes and the stick.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 16, 2013
    Thats Great !! I really like how Charmander is roosting a marshmellow over his tail flame. My sister is in love with this picture

Back